I really wish this stupid cold would go away. I would love to wake up without a sore throat, stuffy nose, a headache or a combination of all three. It is really starting to get frustrating. We didn’t make it to the gym this morning, I didn’t really well at all when the alarm went off at 5:30. I need to learn to let go of the excuses because it only causes me to mentally beat myself up for the rest of the day. (Rant over!) Here are my daily eats for Tuesday.
- Breakfast – egg white omelet with cherry tomatoes, spinach, and mushrooms and a slice of multigrain toast (215 calories)
- Morning Coffee – coffee with cream (35 calories)
- Lunch – grilled chicken with garden delight pasta and light alfredo sauce and a salad with cherry tomatoes and sesame dressing and a small banana (438 calories)
- Afternoon Snack – soft bake chocolate square and a toffee crunch granola bar (370 calories)
- Afternoon Coffee – black coffee (5 calories)
- Dinner – cajun salmon, brown rice, steamed broccoli and a French baguette (615 calories)
- Evening Snack – half of a mango (68 calories)
Total Calories Consumed = 1,746 / 1,621* (+125 calories)
Total Water Consumed = 72 / 96
Has anyone else noticed that my daily eats photos aren’t the best? I have been using my iPhone to take all of the pictures because it is the easiest thing for me to carry everywhere I go. I really don’t like how my pictures are coming out though. The only solutions I can come up with is to either carry my DSLR with me at all times, figure out how to take a better picture with my phone or do some extra editing before I post them. I think I will be starting with figuring out how to take a better picture with my phone and go from there. Also, the lighting in my house SUCKS! (Sorry darling but the dark dungeon we live is NOT helping my photo skills.)
*Daily calorie intake was recommended by the Lose It! app.