Disclosure: This is a sponsored post by Zephyrhills® Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water.
Do you ever have one of those days when all you want to do is stop and smell the roses? A day to just relax, be yourself and forget about everything going on around you. For me, it seems like these days are happening more and more frequently. I feel like I have become so overwhelmed with everything going on in my life that I forget to appreciate the little moments. Those moments that make you smile and remember why life is so amazing and special.
One of the things that I am really trying to focus on is finding time to create those moments every single day. The hardest times have been during my crazy, insane, hectic work days, especially when I know I will have to stay later than I really want to. During those times, I allow my mind wander and start thinking of the things I wish I was doing. I start thinking about my next run or daydreaming about our upcoming vacation. Sometimes I simply just look forward to enjoying some delicious Zephyrhills® Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water.
Zephyrhills® Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water is comprised of just three natural ingredients—spring water, natural fruit essence, and bubbles! And, with no sugar or calories, Zephyrhills® Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water is a great alternative to soda.
Have you had a chance to try the delicious flavors of Zephyrhills® Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water? The flavors include:
– Lemon Essence
– Lime Essence
– Mandarin Orange Essence
– Raspberry-Lime Essence
My favorite flavor is definitely the Raspberry-Lime Essence. This delicious and refreshing flavor inspired me to create a fun drink that would give me something to look forward to on those days I have to work late or just need something to trigger a feel good moment.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries, plus some for garnish
- 6 to 10 limes, plus 1 thinly sliced lime for garnish
- 2 - 16.9 ounce bottles of Raspberry-Lime Sparkling Water
- Combine water and sugar in a saucepan. Heat on medium heat until the sugar dissolves completely, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature, at least 10 minutes.
- While the simple syrup cools, juice the limes until you have 1 cup of lime juice. Pour the lime juice through a fine mesh strainer to remove any remaining pulp. Set the lime juice aside. Puree the raspberries in blender. Pour the raspberries through a fine mesh strainer to remove the seeds and pulp. Set the raspberry puree aside.
- In a large pitcher, combine the cooled simple syrup, lime juice, and raspberry puree. Just before serving, add the sparkling water. Fill glasses with ice and pour the raspberry limeade spritzer over the ice. Garnish with slices of lime and extra raspberries.
Every hump day (or Wednesdays for those who don’t know), Zephyrhills® Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water is sharing some of their favorite ways to feel good and escape the midweek hump. Head over to the Zephyrhills® Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water Facebook page every #HumpDay to have a feel good moment and share your own.
No matter how you find your “feel good moment”, whether from daydreaming, going for a run or enjoying a cool, refreshing beverage, always take the time to truly enjoy them. Life is simply too short to let those moments pass you by. Taking time out of our busy schedules to stop and smell the roses will undoubtedly help to relieve stress and reenergize your spirit.
How do you find the feel good moments in your daily life?