So what do you do on July 4th? My boyfriend and I stayed at home and didn’t really do much of anything except enjoy the day. Our dog, Tugger, really hates fireworks so we like to stay with him and make sure he doesn’t freak out too much. I did manage to create two amazing recipes to share with you guys that will be posted this weekend so stay tuned.
I realize I say this every month but where is the time going! I have so many things coming up in the next few months that I really want this year to slow down. Trips, blog conferences and a plethora of races are about to take over my life beginning this month and I seriously can’t wait. Of course, I am a little worried about some of the impending deadlines at work but I will jump over those hurdles when I get to them.
My Monthly Goals for July:
1. Complete 75% of my Dumbo Double Dare training plan workouts. I just reached the 60 day mark for the Dumbo Double Dare Challenge. While I haven’t been as strict with my training as I would have like, I am still really confident that I will rock this race challenge. July will be a really important month in terms of my training so I really need to stick to my plan.
2. Practice yoga once a week. As I mentioned the other day, I really do miss my regular yoga practice. My goal for this month is to just get back into the habit of practicing once a week for at least 20 minutes. It will help with my mental well-being AND my physical health.
3. Work on some more healthy recipes. I really hope you guys have been enjoying the recipes I shared last month. I can’t tell you how much fun it has been for me to develop, test and photograph. My goal is continue sharing at least on recipe each week and to really make them as healthy as possible without sacrificing the flavor. P.S. Let me know if there is a particular recipe you would like to me to create, develop or find ways to make it healthier. Also, do you guys like seeing the step-by-step photographs in the recipes?
4. Work on updating my blog design. This has been a personal goal of mine for a really long time. I have been blogging for more than two years (I still can’t believe it!) and I think it is time for a MAJOR face lift. I have started working on the design a little bit but I would really like to finalize a few things this month.
5. Have an awesome time (and learn tons) at the Food and Wine Conference. Two weeks from today, I will be heading over to Orlando for the Food and Wine Conference and I can’t wait. The sessions sound amazing and I really think it will be a great opportunity for me to learn and grow. I am also hoping to get some yummy ideas for some future recipes to share. The conference is being sponsored by the #SundaySupper movement.
So what are your goals for July?