Holy cow! Is today really the first day of June? Five months down and seven months to go! May was an alright month but I have a feeling that June will be even better. My project at work will officially be off my desk in less than two weeks so I will FINALLY be able to relax in the office. My stress level has been way too high for far too long.
My Monthly Goals for June:
1. Complete 75% of my planned workouts. My Dumbo Double Dare training is in full swing. I managed to only miss 6 workouts of the 17 that I had planned in May (~65%). I really want to improve on that percentage this month. The last few weeks of June will also see the start of back-to-back runs.
2. Continue working on eliminating processed foods. My boyfriend and I have been making A LOT of improvements to the foods we eat. We have really made a conscious effort to eat fresh, whole foods and avoid processed foods. We are also trying to focus on eating local, seasonal foods. I want to continue making this a priority in our lives and to get better at making the right decisions about our food.
3. Develop some new recipes. With our efforts to eat fresh, whole foods, we have realized that we need to create some new recipes. We are enjoying this experimental phase in our new way of eating. I am also joining the #SundaySupper movement so that will help me with recipe inspiration. Tomorrow I will posting a delicious recipe I came up. I really hope you enjoy it!
4. Blog consistently. My goal has always been to blog daily but I have found that I need to work up to it. My goal for June is blog at least 4 times a week. In May, I was able to blog at least 3 times each week so I just need to add one more post a week.
5. Be more active on social media. In addition to blogging more and on a regular basis, I want to be more active on my other social media platforms. With my ridiculous work schedule, I haven’t really felt like sharing my boring, stressful life on twitter and facebook as much as I to. I am hoping to be more visible on those two sites as well as instagram.
What are your goals for June?