February was not the month I wanted it to be. Life doesn’t give you anything that you can’t handle but it seemed like I was really being pushed to my limits. I can’t make any promises about what March will bring but I certainly hope that I can find more time to share my life with you guys. I also have a bunch of ideas for some really great posts but I haven’t found enough time to write them. With that being said, here are my goals for the month of luck and shamrocks.
My Goals for March:
1. Continue following my half marathon training plan. I really want to run a solid race at the Nike Women’s Half Marathon in April. I know that it will be a long shot for me to set a new PR based on my recent races. I still want to try my best though and I need to really follow my training plan in order to do that.
2. Blog consistently. February was a really rough month for me. I don’t think I am ready to attempt blogging everyday or even multiple times a day. I do want to stick to a schedule though of writing multiple posts a week though. I want to develop a content calendar that I can follow regularly.
3. Follow the One Hundred Pushups program. Now that Best Body Boot Camp is finished, I want to continue to build up my strength. I am going to do some of my favorite BBBC workouts but I am also going to add push ups to my workouts 3 days a week. I did the initial test and I can do 5 “manly” push ups.
4. Practice yoga at least twice in March. I have not found the time to practice yoga since January. I want to try to find a studio closer to my house that I can practice regularly. I am very particular about the style of classes and teachers that I like. This goal will probably be harder than I expect it to be.
5. Log everything that I eat. I haven’t been very good about that lately. If I want to get down to my goal weight this year, than I need to focus on watching what I eat. Even if I go over my allotted calories for the day, I still need to log everything.
What are your goals for the month? Any fitness related goals? How are you doing on your New Year’s Resolutions?