So can someone please tell me where January went?!? I can’t believe that February is already here. Since it is the first day of the month, it is time to set some new ones and revisit some old ones. I will post a recap of January tomorrow.
My Goals for February:
1. Follow my half marathon training plan. I really, really, really want to set a new PR at the Nike Women’s Half Marathon in DC in April. I have never really been able to stick to a training plan before but that is about to change. If I want to get faster, then I need to really train my body for that.
2. Complete Fat Mum Slim’s February Photo A Day Challenge. I did horribly with this goal last month. I think that I was just too stressed about everything else going on in my life. I am hoping to do much better this month!
3. Finish unpacking. I REALLY need to finish unpacking my boxes! I feel like my boyfriend and I can’t start on our home improvement projects until we know exactly where everything goes (and how much stuff we have)!
4. Complete Katy’s 28 Day Blog Challenge. As you know from my New Year’s Resolutions, one thing I really want to work on this year is becoming a better blogger. I think I did a pretty good job of becoming more organized and consistent last month. This month my focus is going to be on 28 small things that can have a big impact based on Katy’s challenge.
5. Continue adding yoga, cross training and strength training to my workout schedule. I didn’t practice as yoga last month as I would have liked. I did a lot of cross training and strength training though. I want to continue with these efforts and increase my practice of yoga.
What are your goals for February?