In one week (and a few hours), I will be running my first FULL marathon! I still can’t believe that I will be a marathoner. I am seriously freaking out but I can’t wait for this medal to be mine!
I am …
- scared out of my mind that I won’t finish.
- excited to earn that amazing medal.
- nervous that I haven’t trained hard enough.
- thrilled at the chance to run through all four theme parks.
- petrified that the weather won’t hold up.
- really looking forward to calling myself a marathoner.
- confident that I will cross that finish line!
To say that I am not worried about next weekend, would be a complete understatement. I am absolutely looking forward to spending the weekend at Walt Disney World with my boyfriend. I am also really looking forward to running another race through the theme parks. The one thing that I am most looking forward to is being able to call myself a marathoner.
My training hasn’t gone as well as would have liked. Many things have happened in my life since I started training for this race. All of them have put up huge barriers that hindered me along the way. I am not happy that I let so many thing get in the way of something I really wanted but I know that I can still cross the finish line on next Sunday. I know that it will be an amazing experience. I know that it will be one of the toughest things I have ever done.