Happy New Year! How did you celebrate the new year? My boyfriend and I stayed at home and watched the ball drop. Nothing too wild and crazy but we had fun.
With the start of the new year, a new set goals is set. Last year wasn’t the year that I wanted it to be. I accomplished a lot of things but I didn’t do everything that I really wanted to do. It wasn’t all bad but I am hoping that 2013 will be everything I want it to be.
My goals for 2013 are broad but that was done intentionally. Each month I am going to set mini goals that will help me accomplish my goals for 2013. This year I want to get in the best shape of my life and to spend time really focusing on me. I spent way so much time last year on everything else in life that I forgot about me and what I want out of life.
My 2013 New Year’s Resolutions:
- Run 1,000 miles.
- Set a new half marathon PR (2:20:XX).
- Add more strength training, cross training and yoga into my routine.
- Clean up my eating habits
- Get down to my goal weight (140).
- Finish unpacking my boxes.
- Start working on the home improvement projects.
- Complete my 365 project.
- Become a better blogger.
Do you set New Year’s Resolutions or Goals?