As I mentioned yesterday in my new year’s resolutions post, I am going to set monthly goals in order to help me stay on track. My goals for January aren’t very difficult or complicated but they are things that I really need to and want to do.
My Goals for January:
1. Finish my first full marathon! The Walt Disney World Marathon is in less than 2 weeks! I am totally freaking out about that race. I know that I can do it but I also know that my training has not been what I wanted it to be. It is my very first full marathon so my ultimate goal is to cross that finish line and earn that really awesome medal.
2. Complete the January Photo A Day prompts. I am totally committed to completing a full month of the Fat Mum Slim photo prompts. I printed out the list and posted it on the fridge so I won’t have any excuses for not remembering. Follow me on Instagram to see my daily photos.
3. Finish unpacking my boxes. There are only a few boxes left to unpack but I really need to do that. The sooner I get that done, the sooner we can start fixing our house up one room at a time.
4. Be more consistent and organized with my blogging. I may not be able to write a new post every day but I want to get on a better schedule. I have created a blog planner that I am going to use to help me with this goal.
5. Practice yoga once a week. Since I moved in with my boyfriend, I have not practiced yoga at all. My runs lately have suffered because my muscles are tight. I want to get back into regular practice this month.
What are your goals for January?