Hey guys (and girls)! I just wanted to let you know that my boyfriend and I are back from our wonderful birthday cruise last week. We had such an amazing and relaxing time on the Carnival Dream. I didn’t get a whole lot of writing done though so it will take me a little time to post my daily recaps of our trip.
Here is a little sneak peak at what we did:
- 12/1/2012 – Embarkation Day
- 12/2/2012 – Nassau, The Bahamas
- We took a taxi to the Atlantis Resort.
- I found a Starbucks!
- 12/3/2012 – Fun Day at Sea
- Crazy high winds = sea sick Rachel
- 12/4/2012 – St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
- We did a two tank certified dive! It was awesome!
- The change in time zones totally screwed us up.
- 12/5/2012 – Sint Maarten, Netherland Antilles
- We found an awesome French Bakery with amazing coffee!
- We drove around the entire island!
- 12/6/2012 – Fun Day at Sea
- We spent the day relaxing on the Serenity Deck.
- We also enjoyed the Cloud 9 Spa.
- 12/7/2012 – Fun Day at Sea
- More relaxing …
- 12/8/2012 – Debarkation Day
I still have a bunch of other posts that I need to finish up regarding my last trip to Walt Disney World, including 2 race recaps. Plus, I have to write my recap from the Turkey Trot 5k and I have a few more things to add to my Holiday Gift Guide. I have a lot of writing/catching up to do! I better get started!
So tell me, did you do anything exciting last week? How is your holiday season going so far?