Out with the old and in with the new! My goals for August aren’t really that different from July’s goals mostly because I feel like I could have done better. I could have made a better effort to stick to my training plan. I could have tried harder to clean up my eating. I could have just simply put more effort into living a healthier life and working towards my ultimate goals.
My goals for August are pretty simple. Stick to my training, pack up my place and start studying for the biggest exam of my career. Actually those aren’t that simple at all! Making it through this next month is going to be rough and challenging but hopefully I will be able to have a little fun along the way.
My Goals for August:
1. Stick to my training plan! I did a pretty good job of that last month but there was room for improvement. My strength training workouts are going to continue to follow Tina’s Best Body Bootcamp because I am loving those workouts! Besides continuing to focus on my strength training, my main goal is to make sure I log the miles! I won’t be able to run a marathon successfully if I don’t log the miles and put in the effort. (Click on the image to get see my training plan a little bit better.)
2. Photo a Day August prompts! You shouldn’t be surprised that this is goal. As always, I love the monthly prompts that Chantelle comes up with. This month she made sure not to use any duplicate prompts from previous months so August will be especially challenging! As always, you can follow along on Twitter and Instagram to see my pictures and if I am extra good this month I will post a recap at the beginning of September!
3. Pack up my place! I AM MOVING!! My boyfriend and I have decided to make it official after more than three years of dating. No, we aren’t getting married … yet. We have decided to move in together. Since he owns a house, I will be packing up my place and moving into his. It will be a total shock to my system but I think we are ready for this next step in our relationship.
4. Come up with a study plan for my exam and start studying! My day job has absolutely nothing to do with my love of health and fitness. I am a civil engineer in training, which means I have to pass a professional licensure in order to lose the “in training” part of my little. I am finally eligible to take the exam and will be taking it on October 26th. To say that I am nervous is a complete understatement. I know that I can pass this exam if I take the time to study for it.
5. Have fun! With so many changes happening in my life, I know that I will be reaching some pretty high stress levels. I want to make sure that I take the time to relax and have fun, unplug and enjoy life.
What are your goals for August?